The DISC times they are a changing
Two popular sports clubs delivered by Warrington Disability Partnership’s (WDP) Leisure, Recreation and Sports Team are introducing new start and finish times with immediate effect.
Mobility vehicles questionnaire
My name is Craig Hunter and I am currently undertaking an MSc in Transport Planning in Engineering with Edinburgh Napier University. I would be extremely grateful if you could take the time to complete this survey which forms part of my research project on the use of off road cycle routes by mobility vehicles and their interactions with other users.
A splash for cash!
Saturday, September 6 saw nearly 40 people take the plunge for a good cause.
• Are you prepared to go the Extra Mile for WDP?
• Sisters are doing IT for themselves!
• Fancy fishing for free?
• Positive Action Awards Northwest 2014
• Computer course completed!
• DAD 2014 Vox Pop
• Barclays cash deposit boosts BBQ fundraiser
• Disability Awareness Day 2014: 23rd Anniversary
• Godfrey’s gig is good news!
• Graeme recognised at this year’s Adult Learners’ Week
• Important News from Merseyside Disability Federation
• WDP celebrate Adult Learners’ Week 2014
• Car park repaired thanks to D Morgan
• ‘DAD’s Army’ needs you!
• Computer courses conquered!
• ‘Team WDP’ run in the sun at the Manchester 10k
• Disability Awareness Day 2014: Sunday, July 13 - Walton Hall Gardens
• WDP Takes Gold on Wolves Bucket Collection
• Bucket collection taken to the Wolves
• Charity donations are 'Evelyn sent'
• Join up with ‘Team WDP’ today for the 10K!
• Janis makes (air) waves to promote charity event
• ‘The Wizard’ gets a magical spring spruce-up
• Wheel-spinning music uke can play!
• Register online today for 'A Walk in the Park'
• Join up with ‘Team WDP’ in the 10K!
• Not so terrified now...
• Fancy a Walk in the Park?
• Warrington Access Guide gets revamp
• What a Grand splash!
• Birchwood Lions donate to WDP with pride
• What a ‘Wizard’ way to spend your holiday this year!
• Take the plunge and join our Sponsored Swim
• WDP serves up community café volunteering opportunity
• WDP help to build Mens Shed
• Rotary donation provides food for thought…
• A date for your diary...
• A workshop for ALL health, social care and educational support professionals...
• Make the grade and coach Wheelchair Basketball
• A New You for the New Year
• Stan's 'Birthday Plan' aids charities this Christmas
• Our Christmas Raffle winner is unveiled!
• The Luncheon Club tuck into their festive grub!
• WDP supports Christmas Jumper Day!
• WDP supports International Day of Persons with Disabilities 2013
• Prepare to feel like Christmas has come early...
• Tonight's the night...
• WDP Quiz Night
• Santa Claus is coming to town!
• Appreciation of Effort Awards – Deadline Extended!
• A Date for your Diary...
• Wheelchair Basketball Grade 1 Coach Award Training
• Calling for Nominations for the Appreciation of Efforts Awards 2013!
• An Evening of Live Entertainment!
• Fun in the Sun at Hollins Park Art 2013
• Chairman Dave Thompson wins National Diversity Award!!
• Family Fun Day at WDP this Sunday!
• Sunday 22nd September 13: A walk in the Park and Family Fun Day!
• Family Fun Day at WDP!
• Come and join in the fun
• Adrian joins the half marathon
• Doggy Fun Day - CANCELLED!