Official Opening of the Marjorie Griffiths Learning Centre
Thursday 30th May saw Warrington Disability Partnership remember one of the town’s most dedicated individuals Marjorie Griffiths; when they officially opened their Learning Centre, recently renamed the Marjorie Griffiths Learning Centre to honour her memory.
• 24 Runners Complete Manchester 10k in aid of WDP!
• WDP success at Adult Learners Week Awards
• Members of 'Team WDP' preparing for Bupa Manchester 10k!
• Scuba Challenge Success
• Anonymous Donor leaves Money in her will for WDP!
• Good news for The Wizard.
• Disabled diver's underwater challenge
• Charity Comedy Night
• DAD’S ARMY needs you!
• Wizard’s first trip of the season
• Get that holiday feeling!
• Warrington's Mental Health Awareness Campaign
• Going the Extra Mile
• Gwen says goodbye to WDP
• Rock and Roll fun!
• Rock & Roll Night - This Tuesday
• Benefits bus coming to town
• Olympic champion leads sponsored swim
• Award Marks 20-year Partnership
• Music Night raises £800
• Dave and Pam Thompson meet Minister
• Take the Plunge for WDP
• WDP Supports the Foodbank
• Hayley’s slim raises £240 for WDP
• Sainsbury’s buy children’s wheelchairs for local centre
• Local gym receive community award
• We have an Honorary Life President!
• Christmas events raise £11,500 for WDP
• Christmas Day surprise for patients
• Many Thanks for your support during 2012
• Still time to win a great prize!
• 2012 International Day of Disabled People
• Have your say on the Fire Service
• Take a break in the snoozelem room!
• All welcome at Annual General Meeting
• Raffle tickets now available on-line
• Santa has come to Town
• Countdown to Santa’s visit
• Lions make a donation
• Last call for nominations - closing date Monday 12th November 2012
• Santa Claus is coming to Town
• Treasure Hunt Challenge for WDP
• Best for Smiles!
• Last Few Places on Free Workshop
• Appreciation of Effort Awards
• Are you tough enough for the challenge?
• WDP Management Update
• Last chance to book a canal trip
• Ben runs Half Marathon for WDP
• Join WDP's Positive Living Workshop
• Doggy Fun Day Photos
• 7 nights accessible holidays from less than £25 per person**!
• JOIN Free Courses at WDP
• WDP Trustee gets FitForFifty
• Sam carries the Paralympic Torch Today
• Former Bank Robber turns life around to help others
• Dog Fun Day
• Remarkable Author and Life Coach Reflects on Previous Life as a Bank Robber.
• Enjoy a Day on the Bridgewater Canal
• Aerial view of DAD
• OWCH Raffle Winners
• The sun shone down on DAD 2012
• Try a hot air balloon at DAD
• Launch of DAD best so Far
• Disability Awareness Day BBQ in the Park
• Frogtastic Event - Tonight
• A sad loss for all of us.
• Join the fun in the Sports Zone!
• WDP Stall goes red, white and blue
• WDP’S GRAND DAY OUT FOR JUBILEE
• Local runners raise over £5,000