Stockton Heath & District Lions Club Roar to the Rescue
Stockton Heath & District Lions Club have roared to the rescue – funding a brand new powered wheelchair for a busy mum-of-four.
£1,000 success of ‘A Walk in the Park’
Afghanistan veteran Tom Coleridge, aged 23, was among scores of people who completed our 'A Walk in the Park’ on Sunday – raising a combined total of £1,000.
Fun for all the family at Beaufort Street this Sunday!
Wheelchair basketball, inflatable rugby and glitter tattoos… just some of the family-friendly fun and games you can look forward to at Sunday’s ‘A Walk in the Park’!
• Which cause will inspire your Walk in the Park?
• National Judging Role for our Founder: Accessible Britain Challenge Awards 2015
• ME Help Warrington
• St George’s Day Charity Feast
• Thank you to Super League Fans
• A Wizard Day Out on the Bridgewater Canal
• ME Help Warrington
• Spirit of Giving Rewarded by Raffle Success
• Caravan Offers
• £2,000 raised at our ‘Splash for Cash’
• Take the Plunge and Join Our Sponsored Swim
• Warrington’s worthy winners!
• Warrington Disability Partnership's Annual General Meeting 2014
• Sam's success story
• An inspired 'Lifetime Achievement' winner!
• WDP proud to support local Foundation’s awards launch
• Appreciation of Efforts Awards turns 20!
• Wizard gets run-out at Runcorn festival
• WDP to provide food for thought at Festival of Arts
• The DISC Times They Are a-Changin'
• Mobility vehicles questionnaire
• A splash for cash!
• Are you prepared to go the Extra Mile for WDP?
• Sisters are doing IT for themselves!
• Fancy fishing for free?
• Positive Action Awards Northwest 2014
• Computer course completed!
• DAD 2014 Vox Pop
• Barclays cash deposit boosts BBQ fundraiser
• Disability Awareness Day 2014: 23rd Anniversary
• Godfrey’s gig is good news!
• Graeme recognised at this year’s Adult Learners’ Week
• Important News from Merseyside Disability Federation
• WDP celebrate Adult Learners’ Week 2014
• Car park repaired thanks to D Morgan
• ‘DAD’s Army’ needs you!
• Computer courses conquered!
• ‘Team WDP’ run in the sun at the Manchester 10k
• Disability Awareness Day 2014: Sunday, July 13 - Walton Hall Gardens
• WDP Takes Gold on Wolves Bucket Collection
• Bucket collection taken to the Wolves
• Charity donations are 'Evelyn sent'
• Join up with ‘Team WDP’ today for the 10K!
• Janis makes (air) waves to promote charity event
• ‘The Wizard’ gets a magical spring spruce-up