WDP proud to support local Foundation’s awards launch
Warrington Disability Partnership (WDP) has pledged its support to a locally-based Foundation’s inaugural awards event.
Appreciation of Efforts Awards turns 20!
A unique awards event which recognises the excellence of organisations, individuals and services that improve the lives of disabled people turns 20 this year.
Wizard gets run-out at Runcorn festival
Warrington Disability Partnership’s (WDP) accessible narrow boat ‘The Wizard’ was given a run-out at this year’s Bridgewater Festival.
• WDP to provide food for thought at Festival of Arts
• The DISC Times They Are a-Changin'
• Mobility vehicles questionnaire
• A splash for cash!
• Are you prepared to go the Extra Mile for WDP?
• Sisters are doing IT for themselves!
• Fancy fishing for free?
• Positive Action Awards Northwest 2014
• Computer course completed!
• DAD 2014 Vox Pop
• Barclays cash deposit boosts BBQ fundraiser
• Disability Awareness Day 2014: 23rd Anniversary
• Godfrey’s gig is good news!
• Graeme recognised at this year’s Adult Learners’ Week
• Important News from Merseyside Disability Federation
• WDP celebrate Adult Learners’ Week 2014
• Car park repaired thanks to D Morgan
• ‘DAD’s Army’ needs you!
• Computer courses conquered!
• ‘Team WDP’ run in the sun at the Manchester 10k
• Disability Awareness Day 2014: Sunday, July 13 - Walton Hall Gardens
• WDP Takes Gold on Wolves Bucket Collection
• Bucket collection taken to the Wolves
• Charity donations are 'Evelyn sent'
• Join up with ‘Team WDP’ today for the 10K!
• Janis makes (air) waves to promote charity event
• ‘The Wizard’ gets a magical spring spruce-up
• Wheel-spinning music uke can play!
• Register online today for 'A Walk in the Park'
• Join up with ‘Team WDP’ in the 10K!
• Not so terrified now...
• Fancy a Walk in the Park?
• Warrington Access Guide gets revamp
• What a Grand splash!
• Birchwood Lions donate to WDP with pride
• What a ‘Wizard’ way to spend your holiday this year!
• Take the plunge and join our Sponsored Swim
• WDP serves up community café volunteering opportunity
• WDP help to build Mens Shed
• Rotary donation provides food for thought…
• A date for your diary...
• A workshop for ALL health, social care and educational support professionals...
• Make the grade and coach Wheelchair Basketball
• A New You for the New Year
• Stan's 'Birthday Plan' aids charities this Christmas
• Our Christmas Raffle winner is unveiled!
• The Luncheon Club tuck into their festive grub!
• WDP supports Christmas Jumper Day!
• WDP supports International Day of Persons with Disabilities 2013
• Prepare to feel like Christmas has come early...
• Tonight's the night...
• WDP Quiz Night
• Santa Claus is coming to town!
• Appreciation of Effort Awards – Deadline Extended!
• A Date for your Diary...
• Wheelchair Basketball Grade 1 Coach Award Training
• Calling for Nominations for the Appreciation of Efforts Awards 2013!
• An Evening of Live Entertainment!
• Fun in the Sun at Hollins Park Art 2013
• Chairman Dave Thompson wins National Diversity Award!!