‘Frozen’ stars set to shine at DAD launch party
‘FROZEN’ stars Queen ‘Elsa’ and Princess ‘Anna’; Ella Together; boybands; guitarists; and the popular Wire Choir are among 20 family-friendly entertainers performing at Golden Square Shopping Centre on Saturday 4 July for the official Disability Awareness Day (DAD) Launch Party.
Cheshire Golfers Take to the Green for Charity
Cheshire golfers are on course to raise thousands of pounds for Warrington Disability Partnership (WDP) by playing three charity golf events.
BBC Children in Need in Sports Funding Boost
BBC Children in Need have confirmed they will continue to fund leisure, recreation and sports services for Warrington’s disabled young people for a further three years.
• World-class Wingates Brass Band plan DAD Week spectacular
• MBE to be presented to our Treasurer!
• Family’s First Holiday - Thanks to Respite Care Fund
• Stockton Heath & District Lions Club Roar to the Rescue
• £1,000 success of ‘A Walk in the Park’
• Fun for all the family at Beaufort Street this Sunday!
• Which cause will inspire your Walk in the Park?
• National Judging Role for our Founder: Accessible Britain Challenge Awards 2015
• ME Help Warrington
• St George’s Day Charity Feast
• Thank you to Super League Fans
• A Wizard Day Out on the Bridgewater Canal
• ME Help Warrington
• Spirit of Giving Rewarded by Raffle Success
• Caravan Offers
• £2,000 raised at our ‘Splash for Cash’
• Take the Plunge and Join Our Sponsored Swim
• Warrington’s worthy winners!
• Warrington Disability Partnership's Annual General Meeting 2014
• Sam's success story
• An inspired 'Lifetime Achievement' winner!
• WDP proud to support local Foundation’s awards launch
• Appreciation of Efforts Awards turns 20!
• Wizard gets run-out at Runcorn festival
• WDP to provide food for thought at Festival of Arts
• The DISC Times They Are a-Changin'
• Mobility vehicles questionnaire
• A splash for cash!
• Are you prepared to go the Extra Mile for WDP?
• Sisters are doing IT for themselves!
• Fancy fishing for free?
• Positive Action Awards Northwest 2014
• Computer course completed!
• DAD 2014 Vox Pop
• Barclays cash deposit boosts BBQ fundraiser
• Disability Awareness Day 2014: 23rd Anniversary
• Godfrey’s gig is good news!
• Graeme recognised at this year’s Adult Learners’ Week
• Important News from Merseyside Disability Federation
• WDP celebrate Adult Learners’ Week 2014
• Car park repaired thanks to D Morgan
• ‘DAD’s Army’ needs you!
• Computer courses conquered!
• ‘Team WDP’ run in the sun at the Manchester 10k
• Disability Awareness Day 2014: Sunday, July 13 - Walton Hall Gardens
• WDP Takes Gold on Wolves Bucket Collection
• Bucket collection taken to the Wolves