Prepare to feel like Christmas has come early...
Why? Because we are giving away 50 complimentary tickets - courtesy of our patron Pete Pinnington - to an exclusive Christmas event!
Tonight's the night...
The invitations have been posted, but please don't forget that our AGM is taking place tonight (Tuesday, December 3).
• WDP Quiz Night
• Santa Claus is coming to town!
• Appreciation of Effort Awards – Deadline Extended!
• A Date for your Diary...
• Wheelchair Basketball Grade 1 Coach Award Training
• Calling for Nominations for the Appreciation of Efforts Awards 2013!
• An Evening of Live Entertainment!
• Fun in the Sun at Hollins Park Art 2013
• Chairman Dave Thompson wins National Diversity Award!!
• Family Fun Day at WDP this Sunday!
• Sunday 22nd September 13: A walk in the Park and Family Fun Day!
• Family Fun Day at WDP!
• Come and join in the fun
• Adrian joins the half marathon
• Doggy Fun Day - CANCELLED!
• Long-Term Health Conditions Support Group
• A Walk in the Park
• Moving to a new local authority with your social care support.
• WDP Summer Courses
• Lucky Barbados Raffle Winners 2013!
• Disability Awareness Day 2013
• BBQ in the Park
• Launch of Disability Awareness Day 2013!
• Official Launch of Disability Awareness Week 2013
• Frogtastic in the Park
• Win a Two Week Luxury Holiday in Barbados
• Official Opening of the Marjorie Griffiths Learning Centre
• 24 Runners Complete Manchester 10k in aid of WDP!
• WDP success at Adult Learners Week Awards
• Members of 'Team WDP' preparing for Bupa Manchester 10k!
• Scuba Challenge Success
• Anonymous Donor leaves Money in her will for WDP!
• Good news for The Wizard.
• Disabled diver's underwater challenge
• Charity Comedy Night
• DAD’S ARMY needs you!
• Wizard’s first trip of the season
• Get that holiday feeling!
• Warrington's Mental Health Awareness Campaign
• Going the Extra Mile
• Gwen says goodbye to WDP
• Rock and Roll fun!
• Rock & Roll Night - This Tuesday
• Benefits bus coming to town
• Olympic champion leads sponsored swim
• Award Marks 20-year Partnership
• Music Night raises £800
• Dave and Pam Thompson meet Minister
• Take the Plunge for WDP
• WDP Supports the Foodbank
• Hayley’s slim raises £240 for WDP
• Sainsbury’s buy children’s wheelchairs for local centre
• Local gym receive community award
• We have an Honorary Life President!
• Christmas events raise £11,500 for WDP
• Christmas Day surprise for patients
• Many Thanks for your support during 2012
• Still time to win a great prize!
• 2012 International Day of Disabled People
• Have your say on the Fire Service
• Take a break in the snoozelem room!