ME Help Warrington
Supported by Warrington Disability Partnership is happy to announce the formation of Warrington’s own support group for sufferers of M.E. also known as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and also for people with Fibro Myalgia
St George’s Day Charity Feast
St George Healthcare Group have backed our charity dinner to be held on St George’s Day – April 23.
Thank you to Super League Fans
Super League fans donated generously during a Warrington Disability Partnership (WDP) bucket collection.
• A Wizard Day Out on the Bridgewater Canal
• ME Help Warrington
• Spirit of Giving Rewarded by Raffle Success
• Caravan Offers
• £2,000 raised at our ‘Splash for Cash’
• Take the Plunge and Join Our Sponsored Swim
• Warrington’s worthy winners!
• Warrington Disability Partnership's Annual General Meeting 2014
• Sam's success story
• An inspired 'Lifetime Achievement' winner!
• WDP proud to support local Foundation’s awards launch
• Appreciation of Efforts Awards turns 20!
• Wizard gets run-out at Runcorn festival
• WDP to provide food for thought at Festival of Arts
• The DISC Times They Are a-Changin'
• Mobility vehicles questionnaire
• A splash for cash!
• Are you prepared to go the Extra Mile for WDP?
• Sisters are doing IT for themselves!
• Fancy fishing for free?
• Positive Action Awards Northwest 2014
• Computer course completed!
• DAD 2014 Vox Pop
• Barclays cash deposit boosts BBQ fundraiser
• Disability Awareness Day 2014: 23rd Anniversary
• Godfrey’s gig is good news!
• Graeme recognised at this year’s Adult Learners’ Week
• Important News from Merseyside Disability Federation
• WDP celebrate Adult Learners’ Week 2014
• Car park repaired thanks to D Morgan
• ‘DAD’s Army’ needs you!
• Computer courses conquered!
• ‘Team WDP’ run in the sun at the Manchester 10k
• Disability Awareness Day 2014: Sunday, July 13 - Walton Hall Gardens
• WDP Takes Gold on Wolves Bucket Collection
• Bucket collection taken to the Wolves
• Charity donations are 'Evelyn sent'
• Join up with ‘Team WDP’ today for the 10K!
• Janis makes (air) waves to promote charity event
• ‘The Wizard’ gets a magical spring spruce-up
• Wheel-spinning music uke can play!
• Register online today for 'A Walk in the Park'
• Join up with ‘Team WDP’ in the 10K!
• Not so terrified now...
• Fancy a Walk in the Park?
• Warrington Access Guide gets revamp
• What a Grand splash!
• Birchwood Lions donate to WDP with pride
• What a ‘Wizard’ way to spend your holiday this year!