Cheshire Golfers Raise £3,000 for WDP!
Cheshire golfers have raised more than £3,000 for Warrington Disability Partnership (WDP) by playing two charity golf events.
Halton Golfers Take to the Green for Charity
Halton golfers have raised hundreds of pounds for a “lifeline” respite care fund by playing at a charity golf event
Would YOU go the ‘Extra Mile’ for WDP?
Last year, more than 40 people took our ‘Going the Extra Mile Scuba Challenge’ - raising £3,500. “I truly believe we can top that in 2015”, says our charity's Founder and Chief Executive, Dave Thompson MBE DL.
• Disability Awareness Day 2015: “The Best Yet”
• Disability Awareness Day 2015: Sunday, 12 July - Walton Hall Gardens
• ‘Frozen’ stars set to shine at DAD launch party
• Cheshire Golfers Take to the Green for Charity
• BBC Children in Need in Sports Funding Boost
• World-class Wingates Brass Band plan DAD Week spectacular
• MBE to be presented to our Treasurer!
• Family’s First Holiday - Thanks to Respite Care Fund
• Stockton Heath & District Lions Club Roar to the Rescue
• £1,000 success of ‘A Walk in the Park’
• Fun for all the family at Beaufort Street this Sunday!
• Which cause will inspire your Walk in the Park?
• National Judging Role for our Founder: Accessible Britain Challenge Awards 2015
• ME Help Warrington
• St George’s Day Charity Feast
• Thank you to Super League Fans
• A Wizard Day Out on the Bridgewater Canal
• ME Help Warrington
• Spirit of Giving Rewarded by Raffle Success
• Caravan Offers
• £2,000 raised at our ‘Splash for Cash’
• Take the Plunge and Join Our Sponsored Swim
• Warrington’s worthy winners!
• Warrington Disability Partnership's Annual General Meeting 2014
• Sam's success story
• An inspired 'Lifetime Achievement' winner!
• WDP proud to support local Foundation’s awards launch
• Appreciation of Efforts Awards turns 20!
• Wizard gets run-out at Runcorn festival
• WDP to provide food for thought at Festival of Arts
• The DISC Times They Are a-Changin'
• Mobility vehicles questionnaire
• A splash for cash!
• Are you prepared to go the Extra Mile for WDP?
• Sisters are doing IT for themselves!
• Fancy fishing for free?
• Positive Action Awards Northwest 2014
• Computer course completed!