Enjoy ‘Sweet Soul Music’ this Saturday night!
The North West’s premier Northern Soul band are set to make Sweet Soul Music this Saturday at a fundraiser in aid of our charity - Warrington Disability Partnership (WDP).
If anybody has Circus tickets for Sunday 28th September and requires wheelchair access please contact - Tina Randells on 01260 288690 or email circus-starr.org.uk Tina will be available Mon - Fri 9 till 5. Thank you & have fun!!
Great North Run Success
Congratulations to Jamie Bailey, family friend of our Deputy Chief Executive Derek Jones, who completed the Morrisons Great North Run 2015 – raising more than £400 for WDP.
• Safety Prize Windfall for WDP
• Terrified of computers? You’re not alone…
• Diving duo smash ‘Going the Extra Mile Challenge’
• Cheshire Golfers Raise £3,000 for WDP!
• Halton Golfers Take to the Green for Charity
• Would YOU go the ‘Extra Mile’ for WDP?
• Disability Awareness Day 2015: “The Best Yet”
• Disability Awareness Day 2015: Sunday, 12 July - Walton Hall Gardens
• ‘Frozen’ stars set to shine at DAD launch party
• Cheshire Golfers Take to the Green for Charity
• BBC Children in Need in Sports Funding Boost
• World-class Wingates Brass Band plan DAD Week spectacular
• MBE to be presented to our Treasurer!
• Family’s First Holiday - Thanks to Respite Care Fund
• Stockton Heath & District Lions Club Roar to the Rescue
• £1,000 success of ‘A Walk in the Park’
• Fun for all the family at Beaufort Street this Sunday!
• Which cause will inspire your Walk in the Park?
• National Judging Role for our Founder: Accessible Britain Challenge Awards 2015
• ME Help Warrington
• St George’s Day Charity Feast
• Thank you to Super League Fans
• A Wizard Day Out on the Bridgewater Canal
• ME Help Warrington
• Spirit of Giving Rewarded by Raffle Success
• Caravan Offers
• £2,000 raised at our ‘Splash for Cash’
• Take the Plunge and Join Our Sponsored Swim
• Warrington’s worthy winners!
• Warrington Disability Partnership's Annual General Meeting 2014
• Sam's success story
• An inspired 'Lifetime Achievement' winner!
• WDP proud to support local Foundation’s awards launch
• Appreciation of Efforts Awards turns 20!
• Wizard gets run-out at Runcorn festival
• WDP to provide food for thought at Festival of Arts
• The DISC Times They Are a-Changin'
• Mobility vehicles questionnaire
• A splash for cash!
• Are you prepared to go the Extra Mile for WDP?