WDP Job Opportunity
Job Title: Payroll Officer
Department: Finance & payroll
Hours: Full time (30 hours - negotiable)
Responsible to : Head of Corporate Services
Salary: £15,300 - £16,500
Closing date: Friday 31st August 2018
Purpose of the job: The role will be working within the Payroll team to support the Senior Payroll Officer in the production of an efficient payroll service for external agencies and over 300 Direct Payments clients
- Administration of four weekly, weekly and monthly payroll services on behalf of over 300 Direct Payment clients and external agencies, using a Sage payroll software package.
- Preparing and distribution invoices for Payroll services and HMRC payments
- Supporting clients in adhering to requirements for pension schemes, predominantly the NEST pension scheme.
- Supporting the Direct Payments team with the production of employment contracts for personal assistants and the setting up of new employers and employees
- Answering queries from new and existing employers and employees, including total and remaining holiday entitlement.
- Monitoring payments received in accordance with specific project requirements and WDP Financial Procedures
- To promote Warrington Disability Partnership to the wider the wider public and the other key organisations in relation to current services. To act at all times to uphold the reputation of the organisation.
- To work within the guidelines of the WDP Code of Conduct, Confidentiality Policy, Equal Opportunities Statement and Health & Safety Policy and all other current WDP Policies and Procedures, where relevant.
- To participate in WDP fundraising and outside promotional events, social events and other activities, as required.
- Traveling to/from WDP locations and outside promotions, when required.
- Such other ad hoc duties may be required and are consistent with the duties and responsibilities of the post.
For further details: Contact Kate Picken on 01925 240064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview location: Warrington Disability Partnership, Centre for Independent Living, Beaufort Street, Warrington, WA5 1BA