The WDP Payroll Team
WDP offers a reliable and efficient Payroll service tailored to meet the needs of Direct Payments users. With our experience of working with Direct Payment clients we understand the concerns you may have about employing staff.
We aim to take the worry out of becoming an employer, dealing with all aspects of paying your employees and, in particular, dealing on your behalf with all matters relating to Tax and National Insurance.
Our friendly staff are always ready to offer help and guidance on any aspect of payroll and can be contacted by phone, letter, email or in person at our offices in Warrington.
If you choose to use our Payroll service we will:
- Run your payroll every 4 weeks and provide timesheets and payslips for each of your employees
- Notify you every 3 months of all Tax/National Insurance payments due
- Calculate holidays due to your employees
- Calculate sick pay for your employees
- Provide P45’s when an employee leaves your employ plus calculate all payments due
- Provide all the stationery you need – payslips, timesheets, account record sheets, address labels, payroll timetable, holiday record sheets.
- File your annual P35 return on-line
- Provide P60’s for each employee at the year end
- Liaise with HMRC by phone, email, letter on your behalf and deal with all queries relating to tax and National Insurance.
- Keep you informed and up to date with any changes, particularly in relation to HMRC
- Advise and arrange employee pensions.
ChargesWe charge 2.25% of the total package with a minimum charge of £5.00. There are no hidden costs – the price you see is the price you pay.
For further details please contact Gail Weedon. Telephone number 01925 240064