Project Happiness is a unique, fun, interactive, and creative workshop designed to inspire, calm, engage and empower children, teens, young adults and adults. Each week a different element of Happiness is explored. The children are encouraged to create, draw, write and express themselves individually and in groups which noticeably builds their confidence and presentation skills.
Starts 24th April, 6-7.30pm, 9 week workshop held at our Beaufort Street Centre in Warrington
- Do you crave time out?
- Feel alone?
- Don't know where to turn?
- Would you love to have a weekly drop in where you and your child can relax and learn in a safe environment?
- Safe place for children to be creative and express themselves.
- Adults have time to switch off and connect with other parents and carers.
- Relax, eat cake, drink tea.
- Learn strategies to help you cope with day to day challenges.
The children are encouraged to create, draw, write and express themselves individually and in groups which noticeably builds their confidence and presentation skills.
- Improves confidence
- Improves behaviour
- Improves social and emotional skills
- Reduces aggressive behaviour
- Reduces emotional distress
Sponsored by St Mark Universal Copts Care Delivering Happiness in Cheshire
Delivered by No Rain No Rainbows http://www.norainnorainbows.org/projecthappiness
For more information phone Katie on 07970 521144 or Michelle 07763 641783 or E-mail email@example.com